Paying Your Invoices
Murray Edwards College now uses TransferMate to allow international students make online payments.
TransferMate makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their invoices. There are no additional fees or charges whilst giving competitive foreign exchange rates.
What are the Benefits?
- A more streamlined payment process
- No International sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to us for free, without paying international banking charges whilst receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. Home students can use this service too should they wish to make payments by Credit or Debit Card, but TransferMate does charge the sender a £10 charge for making same-currency payments.
How it works
Pay your fees via TransferMate using a simple three step process.
- Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details.
- You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose wire [bank] transfer or credit card as payment method.
- Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are then immediately transferred into our account.
How to pay your invoice
- Click on the below link or type the following into the address bar: https://murrayedwardscollege.transfermateeducation.com
- Complete the brief four point Payment Registration form. We do request that when asked for Student Identity Number in part 2, please use the college account number as displayed on your Invoices and Statements.
- If you have chosen to pay by credit card, just enter your card details as requested. If you have chosen to pay by wire transfer, you will be asked to transfer funds to an advised bank account.
- Upload any required documents through the student login. This may include your passport, invoice or payment receipt if you have chosen wire transfer.
When making any future payments, you will be able to register the payment directly through the student login and can jump straight to point 3 above. Once TransferMate receives your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us and email you confirmation of payment.